When you’re visiting one of our retailers, you may notice all of the OMI accessory options available. But how do you know what you will need?
Use this handy graphic (and an OMI salesperson) to help you determine how your mattress layers should be stacked up:
- The foundation supports the mattress, provides ventilation, adds height, and enhances the comfort of the mattress (not always necessary with a platform bed).
- The wool underbed pad protects the mattress from airborne allergens and from rubbing against the wood slats of a platform bed (used without a foundation).
- The mattress barrier cover is a washable cover that protects the mattress from bed bugs, dust mites, and airborne allergens (recommended for non-latex mattresses or for any mattress to prevent staining).
- Pillow tops can provide a unique comfort layer without changing the support of the mattress (great for people who prefer an extra-cuddly bed).
- A wool moisture pad helps prevent soiling from moisture-related concerns such as heavy night sweats or incontinence (recommended for children).
- Use a flannel mattress pad for general protection of your mattress from staining and perspiration.
- The All-Season Wool Comforter is a great option because it can be used year round.
- The right pillow will help align your neck and spine. Choose based on comfort and sleeping position.
Snuggle up and try an OMI mattress or check out our accessories at a local retailer today to experience pure, organic comfort. Click HERE to find a store near you.