Here are 8 tips from the National Sleep Foundation to help you reset your sleep schedule.
- Go to sleep and wake at the same time every day.
- Use bright light to help manage your “body clock.”
- Use your bedroom only for sleep.
- Select a relaxing bedtime ritual.
- Create a sleep environment that is quiet, dark, and cool.
- Clear your head before bed.
- Exercise regularly.
- If you can’t sleep, do something relaxing until you feel sleepy.
Check out their article “Daylight Savings – Great Time to Reset Your Sleep Habits” here >>
And don’t forget to set your clocks one hour ahead before resting your head Saturday night!