It is 6:23 am and the alarm clock is going off again. You hit that snooze button for the 3rd time. Every extra 10 minutes of sleep feels like heaven in the morning, but is it the best use of time? Are we really getting more rest in those few extra minutes?
Instead of hitting the snooze button, there are many things we can accomplish to get a better start to our day. Here is a list of just 10 things that we could do if we didn’t squeeze in those extra minutes.
- Make your bed
- Enjoy your morning shower
- Eat a full healthy breakfast
- Answer important emails
- Check the weather
- Pack a tasty and nutritious lunch
- Double check you have everything and are not forgetting essential items
- Take your time and enjoy your cup of coffee or tea, or treat yourself to a cup from your favorite coffee shop
- Get to work on time
- Enjoy not being stressed and rushed
Start your day off right and don’t hit that snooze button. Have the peace of mind that you have everything accomplished in the morning so you can focus on the tasks of the day.